Dr. Louise Eckart, Ph.D. and her associates are clinical psychologists
who provide diagnostic evaluations of children and adults, using
psychological, neurodevelopmental, and educational testing.
A psychological or neurodevelopmental evaluation can diagnose:
- Learning disabilities
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD or ADHD)
- Developmental delays in children
- Memory problems in children or adults
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Behavioral disorders in children
- Depression and other disorders of mood regulation
- Giftedness or eligibility for private school
- Developmental disabilities in adults who may be eligible for state services
Dr. Eckart and Associates are at 22 Mill St. in Arlington, Massachusetts.
They can be reached at 781-646-6306.
Their fax number is 781-646-8101.
CONTACT US NOW