Dr. Louise Eckart, Ph.D. and her associates provide neuropsychological evaluation of children and adults, including developmental evaluation of toddlers, and educational evaluations for older children.
A neuropsychological evaluation can identify:
- Learning disabilities
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD or ADHD)
- Developmental delays in children
- Memory problems in children or adults
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Behavioral disorders in children
- Depression and other disorders of mood regulation
- Giftedness or eligibility for private school
- Developmental disabilities in adults who may be eligible for state services
Dr. Lou Eckart & Associates LLC
22 Mill St. Suite 109
Arlington, Massachusetts 02476
Please note that the current wait time for a neuropsychological evaluation is 6-7 months.