Most of our services are currently being provided via telehealth, including parent consultation and neuropsychological evaluations. Contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to talk, or to schedule an appointment.
Dr. Louise Eckart, Ph.D. and her associates provide neuropsychological evaluation of children and adults, including developmental evaluation of toddlers, and educational evaluations for older children.
A neuropsychological evaluation can identify:
- Learning disabilities
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD or ADHD)
- Developmental delays in children
- Memory problems in children or adults
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Behavioral disorders in children
- Depression and other disorders of mood regulation
- Giftedness or eligibility for private school
- Developmental disabilities in adults who may be eligible for state services
Dr. Lou Eckart & Associates LLC
22 Mill St. Suite 109
Arlington, Massachusetts 02476